Thank you for the wonderful response and the feedback I have received following our last two weekends of shows. I am always grateful for all the input, product reviews, comments and questions. Needless to say, a great deal of work went into our having such a broad array of products this month and despite the unexpected demand and all the resulting back-orders, you can rest assured that we have already produced all orders, so everyone is sure to get the Special New Year’s Pricing. As a manufacturer, we endeavor to always be prepared for the unexpected, so if you don’t have your order already, I am sure that the world’s freshest vitamins are on their way to you!
I always look forward to this time of year, since I can now finally catch-up on things after all the distractions that occur during the Holidays and at New Year’s. Plus, now that my shows are finished, I can pay attention to a number of items on my 2014 To-Do List, such as your new product requests, along with responding to the comments and questions we receive at our ProCaps Labs Customer Care Center. I will also address some of the conversations, confusion and questions raised on the bulletin boards. I must admit that some of the topics on these bulletin boards can seem a bit strange to me; however, I will do my best to respond to as many “appropriate” issues as possible. I try to stay away from some of the very personal questions, beyond the things I do personally that might be relevant to your own health and well-being. I hope you understand. In any event, answering your questions and eliminating any confusion about a healthy life is something I enjoy, so you will see several articles posted on my blog over the next several months. In fact, beginning this week, I will address some of the interesting topics listed below that have been raised at HSN’s or QVC’s bulletin boards or at our ProCaps Labs Customer Care Center. My posts might not be in the exact order they are listed below, but I will endeavor to address each and every one of the topics that follow, along with many others. I know it will be fun for me to respond and I hope you will find my posts interesting and useful. Most importantly, I hope they answer important questions while eliminating confusion and controversy.
1. Some interesting and surprising opposition to my solar panels and prenatal donations.
2. Secure Meal Replacement, artificial sweeteners and why stevia is not at all what you think it is.
3. The real state of the overwhelmingly positive research on vitamins and the latest silly negative study.
4. Dr. Oz: Why his false statements on supplements and weightloss are so horribly irresponsible.
5. The healthy and safe evolution of the levels of Vitamin C, B-vitamins and B-12 in our products.
6. Misconceptions about the regulatory status of vitamins and supplements.
7. Further discussion on proper Vitamin D levels and their extensive benefits.
8. More information on other unsubstantiated weightloss miracles – like Garcinia.
Also, I am not sure of everyone’s preferences, but I can also do some quick video blog posts on these or other topics. Needless to say, a long video can be difficult to watch and while a quick video might lack the same amount of detail of a written blog post, I would be glad to do these videos if they would be helpful and of interest. Please let me know your thoughts in that regard, since I am not just here to make the best vitamin products, but also to provide a reliable source of information to you in a manner you prefer.
Best of Health.